2nd Floor, 36 Frederick Place
Tel: +44 (0) 203 371 3930
Terms and Conditions
All use of Intelligent Positioning World Wide Web pages is subject to the terms and conditions set forth below. Any use of such Web pages constitutes the user's agreement to abide by the following terms and conditions. In the event of a conflict between these terms and conditions and more specific terms and conditions that apply to another Web site of Intelligent Positioning, the more specific terms and conditions of such other Web site shall prevail with respect to such conflict.
All information provided by Intelligent Positioning and its affiliates is owned by or licensed to Intelligent Positioning and its affiliates. Intelligent Positioning and its licensors retain all proprietary rights to the Intelligent Positioning Information. Intelligent Positioning has the right to use all material entered into these Web pages (other than third-party material transmitted through private electronic mail) in any of Intelligent Positioning print or electronic publications. Except for making one hard copy print of limited portions of Intelligent Positioning Information on an ad hoc basis, or downloading as expressly authorized by Intelligent Positioning, Intelligent Positioning Information may not be reproduced, transmitted or distributed without Intelligent Positioning permission.
This policy explains how Intelligent Positioning uses any information you provide to us during your use of our website.
1. www.intelligentpositioning.com is operated by Intelligent Positioning Ltd (United Kingdom Company Number 6253300) ("us") which is the Data Controller for the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998.
2. The information you provide to us during your use of our site will be used by us in order to supply you with goods and services under the Terms and Conditions of our websites. We may also collect information about your buying behaviour in order to contact you from time to time by e-mail with details of carefully selected products or special offers.
3. The information which you provide to us may also be shared with our associated companies, agents and our suppliers who may also contact you from time to time by e-mail [or telephone] with information, products or services which may be of interest to you and particular compliance communications of benefit to your business.
4. If you do not wish to receive information from us or our associated companies, you may opt out from any email communication.
5. We will not transfer any information that we hold on you to anyone outside the European Economic Area or other country that does not have internationally recognised data protection laws.
6. You may at any time request a copy of the information we hold on you (for which we may charge a small fee) by writing to us at the above address.