IP News

Natural Search accounts for 94% of Search Engine clicks, PPC 6%

Posted By Sam, August 28th, 2012

share of PPC and natural search clicksWith further proof that successful natural search is the overwhelming method of attracting users to your website, a recent unprecedented study has claimed that Paid search or PPC only accounts for 6% of total successful clicks from search engines, against natural search which accounts for the remaining 94% of clicks.

The research, compiled by GroupM UK and carried out with Nielsen’s statistics, stated that of the 1.4bn successful search queries in UK search engines in June 2012, the vast majority clicked on natural search results as opposed to PPC. (more…)

How “Big Data” is Transforming Digital Marketing

Posted By Sam, April 5th, 2012

Big DataBig Data is the catch word of the moment. As the Internet metrics such as click-through rates, bounce rates, impressions or page views become commonly understood by large proportions of the business community, the role of marketing has transformed into the science of big data analysis.  (more…)

IP Digital Marketing 2011: Industry Ups & Downs

Posted By Sam, December 14th, 2011

We put some questions to members of staff at Intelligent Positioning to get a gauge on what has had the biggest impact on the online marketing industry this year – for better or worse.  So our Head of Dev, Head of SEO, CTO, Head of Social Media and COO give their thoughts.

Best Online Campaign of the year?

Andrew Mabbott: Best online campaign of the year? Didn’t notice any. Good start.

social media london riots 2011

Daniel Titterton: Nationwide social media shaming of those caught on camera looting, fighting,bullying and stealing during the London riots. Exposes how accessible social media has become in the way it was used to coordinate a riot with a collection of users who were not bright enough to understand the self incriminating evidence they were creating. (more…)

InStyler choose IP advanced SEO Platform after 5m US sales

Posted By Sam, November 23rd, 2011

Instyler

Intelligent Positioning, the world’s first truly global SEO platform provider announced that it was selected by Instyler  to deliver scalable and ROI driven natural search solutions to their global business needs through IP’s leading best global SEO platform Intelligent Platform. (more…)

Two Revolutions Based on Imagination

Posted By Garry, March 3rd, 2011

The industrial revolution of the late 18th century was a precursor to the Internet. They have both made possible access to goods that people were previously unable to purchase and or were unaware of. Both revolutions have changed distribution by making products accessible and less expensive through a combination of mass production, availability and communication of need. (more…)

Alitalia eyes Natural Search

Posted By Daniel, February 15th, 2011

Alitalia – Italy’s primary airline eyes natural search in the UK, Italy and across Europe. Watch this space to find out more.

Online Spirits Goes Live

Posted By Sam, November 19th, 2010

Vintage whisky and fine spirits site goes live just in time for Christmas. Be sure to add the Dalmore 1974 to your wishlist!

(more…)

Facebook Usage Breakdown by Country 2010

Posted By Struthers, November 9th, 2010

Facebook Usage is growing in every country, everywhere. We can all probably guess who the top nations are in terms of Facebook usage can’t we?

Which country has the most Facebook users 2010?

The USA has 127 million Facebook users and in second place the UK has 27.5 million Facebook users. So no surprises there. However, what is slightly more unexpected is that Indonesia follows closely behind in third place, with a rather grand 25,912,960 Facebook users and is catching fast and is due to have the second most users any time now.

Then following are the larger populations of Europe: with Turkey 23.5 million Facebook users; France have under 20 million Facebook users; Italy, 17.7 million users.

Leading the way for Facebook usage in Africa is South Africa with a lowly 2.8 million. Facebook Usage in India is similar to that of Australia, a country with a tiny fraction of the population.
(more…)

Launching Ronda Outdoor Kitchens to the US Market

Posted By admin, February 18th, 2010

In collaboration with Caravaggio SRL we have recently launched a US targeted dual-language outdoor kitchens website www.rondaoutdoors.com (more…)